June 09, 2009

Selling shawls and hospice update

Firstly the hospice. You will have noticed I haven't done many photo updates. This is deliberate. The hospice knitting continues steadily but I've decided to keep the number of items secret until nearer Yule. I'm going to have a contest and let you guess how many items are going to the hospice, there will be prizes:) It seemed a fun thing to do.
Thank you for all the lovely comments on the shawls, yes I am selling them .The cost covers the materials I'm not profiting on them but the cash raised will give me money for more yarn to keep knitting = yes more shawls:)
So if you liked the look of one of them email me it could be yours.
Next post lots of pictures from the nature reserve, fabulous orchids and more

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...