September 23, 2008

Shawls in the sunshine

I have 2 finished objects for you today and surprisingly they aren't socks:) So without further ado I present les shawls.


Shawl #1 a mix of colinette silky chic, mohair and athena I think? plus unknown eyelash
shawl #2 colinette silky chic and mohair boucle.

I've started the hand dyed kid mohair shawl and wow it is so soft and delicate. I'm using 8mm harmony options and it looks good. I think that this will be like wearing swansdown. The colour is coming up well. Pictures maybe tomorrow as I'm at my daughters babysitting and this computer is a little slow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful purple shawls and they look so nice and warm!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...