August 06, 2008

Arte y Pico award

I have been awarded the Arte y Pico award by Maylin:) Thank you Maylin I really appreciate this. Although it has made me blush(GG)

I now need to nominate others so here goes.Firstly Blue Witch for her creativity, her passion and her garden.
second Ruth at Roobeedoo Her knitting, dressmaking and gardening skills are great. The way she and FL live with the trauma of his illness inspire me in many ways and helped Mr Mog and I through the radiotherapy and the ongoing side effects.
Thirdly Wye Sue. She spins, she knits incredible stuff.(ask her about her knickers) and still has time to travel countrywide extolling the virtues of the Knitting and Crochet Guild, teaching people to finger knit etc.
Fourth Artis Anne for her creativity in the face of illness and for sharing her skills in such a great way.
Fifth Jan the enthusiastic crochetoholic. for determination not to let her illness stop her from creating masterpieces in crochet and knitting, her kindness and her friendship.

It was hard to pick just 5 from the people who do inspire. Check out their blogs and say hello, you won't be disappointed.

Rules

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "
Arte y pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.

4 comments:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Thank you so much for awarding me the Arte Y Pico. I am honoured but feel so undeserving of such an honour.
I will make my awards just as soon as I find out how to add it to my blog. I really am such a dummy at anything like this.
I think that the award to you was thoroughly deserved. I have never met such an energetic enthusiastic person as you and I took my inspiration from the way that you deal with the things that life throws at you. I thought if Amber can carry on regardless - then so can I.

Anonymous said...

Ah thank you muchly.

Forgive me if I don't actually do the task - the only people I'd feel worthy of it have it already (ie you and some of your links who I've enjoyed perusing)!

Wye Sue said...

Ta ever so :-)
Head is full of paint fumes at the moment,so will have a think of some suitable winners when the dust has settled - for there is a lot of dust as well - I should have realised trying to move most of craft possessions from one room to another might take a little while and be fraught !!
(sorry wittering...)

Artis-Anne said...

Aw shucks thanks hun :) I will try and get around to posting it asap

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...