January 05, 2009

Holiday yarn knit up into socks


These socks were made from the gorgeous yarn that Laal Bear gave me for Yule. I love how they have knit up. I thought for a change I would do plain colour heels. I don't like to be conventional as you no doubt have guessed by now so I didn't match them. I thought it would add to the fun:)
Thanks Ursula for the yarn. I would urge anyone interested in hand painted yarns to catch up with the Laal Bear.
Yarn is double knit and it took me 3 days I think to complete the socks.

3 comments:

Laal Bear said...

They look great :0)

Joy said...

Oh those look fab!

Antoinette said...

Oh what gobblesome socks! So, so soft and perrdy! One day, hopefully, maybe, I too can aim to knit socks as glorious as those...

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...