December 29, 2007

Sponsoring the year of socks for the hospice?

Maylin suggested I ask for sponsorship for the lunar year of socks for the hospice. Not sure about that as I hate asking for things:( However she has kindly donated a ball of Tiger Feet yarn for a pair of socks thank you Maylin:)
Would anyone else like to donate enough yarn for a pair of socks? The finished items will be going to St Johns Hospice in Lancaster end of 2008. There will be 13 pairs as there are 13 lunar months in a year. If you have a colour theme for a specific month I'd love to hear it also:)
I will be documenting on my blog each pair of socks progress as I did with my shawl knits for 2007

many thanks for reading

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...