January 11, 2007

Still destashing

I'm still busy busy destashing:)
Her is what I have left
Have filled a bin bag half full with fabrics inc scrim, hand dyed felt, yarn, papers, collage materials. Collage pieces I've done in various workshops, beads, rubber stamps fabric atc blanks and more. I'm looking for £15 for it. Postage included and I reckon postage will be around £6-7 so a great bargain. I'm literally filling it with everything I see here in the stash reduction room:)
Also still have full set of quilting arts magazines bar 2,have 1 to 24 EXCEP numbers 18 and 21. all now £2. each plus postage but less if you take all I'd take £32 inc postage for all
simply knitting and knitting mags £2 each(Both UK mags)
Interweave knits mags £2.50 each
embroidery and nature Jan Messent £2
have color by accident Ann Johnston £5 now
also have drawer of beads charms plus gemstone chips etc.
PLEASE NOTE costs for postage for UK only, outside UK costs more

Determined to have room to move and money for downstairs loo this week if at all possible
pictures of Finished objects next post

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...