July 31, 2007

Oh I need a new computer:( and Lammas as well

I need a new computer so I have to find things to destash:( For a start I am selling some Woolmeise yarn(too thin for me) a weaving loom , a jumbo yarn winder ,Adana printing press complete with trays of type etc.and well we will have to see what else. I have been looking around and found a place local to me that can do a good deal. They have been there 4 years so not fly by nights. Now I just need to raise the funds. Meanwhile I'm managing sort of.
It is almost Lammas, Lunasa, Lughnasa just a few of the names for it. One of my favourite turns of the wheel. A time of lushness, abundance. A time to say thank you for the growth of the crops, the harvest. I'll be celebrating with Mr Mog and whoever else turns up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Lammas to you and yours. I hate dark nights I must admit but autumn is our favourite time of year ( not that we've had Summer yet !

Anonymous said...

Would you tell me more about your Wollmeise, please?

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...