July 21, 2007

A few elemental figures to show you:)







I've been playing around with some elemental figures and thought you might like to see them:)The first one is ready for a hike in the woods I think:)
The lady with the bra was for a little fun, I see her dancing at the disco and getting carried away somewhat:) I think she has been overdoing the implants, don't you?
Three, four and six are fire figures and 5 is a spirit figure.
Now back to the knitting, its pouring down here today. We went up to the prom but got soaked to the skin so not much fresh air today. Still haven't found a caravan for loan for next weekend and weather forecast isn't good. I'm really looking forward to camp but I have a feeling this will be the year I miss:(

8 comments:

Marianne said...

Amber, I love all your elemental figures...
#2..see, I thought that little bundle next to her might be a wee bairn and in thinking that, she was simply laden with breastmilk, heh.
I hope something works out so you'll get to go camping...I'm sending good positive thoughts that it will be so.

Artis-Anne said...

They are all amazing Amber. I am sorry you haven't been able to get a caravan for next weekend . I hope the weather holds good for you and that you have great time :)

maylin said...

They are so well named, they are so - elemental.

Maybe this year camp is not meant to be. Maybe it is going to be awful weather and you are better off at home? I was PA to a disabled friend one year at a very muddy Green Gathering, it was no fun. Mud + disabled scooter = misery.

Claudia said...

These are absolutely fabulous! Where did you learn to do them? I used to make figures out of polymer clay, but that was years ago and yours are SO much nicer! :)

artyfartykat said...

I love your elemental fiqures, they are beautiful.Hope you manage to find a caravan, even if the weather forecast isn't too promising, sometimes the break can do you a world of good.

Ang said...

aw such a shame about the caravan, the weather doesn't help!

Those elemental figures are fantastic, I love them!

Anonymous said...

Vivid elemental figures... the weather is hidious. Why not give up camping one way or the other this year?
For several reasons we had to give up our holiday. Instead I'm going to knit lots of things these weeks. Next year, new chances. :-)

diddlinaknits said...

Love the elemental figures! those are really cool!!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...