July 16, 2007

Help where can I hire a caravan?

Looking for help here please:) We are supposed to be going to a camp end of july for a weekend near Ripon. Sadly the loan caravan I was offered has fallen through. Due to health problems I can't really camp so I'm desperately trying to find a caravan I can borrow/rent for the weekend. As its peak time I've been quoted over £400 for the weekend. As I don't work due to illness this is out fo the question. I really want to go to this camp so any ideas gratefully received

2 comments:

maylin said...

Good luck with your search for a suitable caravan. Ask and you never know what might turn up.

Unknown said...

Hi Amber!! Thanks so much for the nice welcome home! I really do feel like I am finally home in the mountains :)
xo

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...