July 26, 2007

Tour de France KAL final leg it could be 3 shawls:)

Well we are in the final stages of the tour de france . Although this for me has been one of the worst ones with the drug scandals etc, I've still enjoyed the cycling especially knitting along to it after the first fiascos:)
I have my lammas shawl blocking and hope to have pictures tomorrow. AND I may have a third one finished by Sunday:) I'm working with the sockapalooza yarn I won. I've mixed it with a burgundy mohair and I like the look of the mtogether. We will see what you all think when it is on the podium:)
I've been so appreciative of all the encouragement, especially in the first week. I couldn't have done it without you all. Thank you.

3 comments:

florencemary said...

I'm not sure that I understand any of this Tour de France KAL thingie, but just to say that your shawl looks superb!

And I love the dolls! I'm again not sure what it means by elemental, but they look wonderful. Are they child-proof?

florencemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, loving what you are up to!!!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...