June 18, 2008

My first SP gift arrived:)


My first SP 12 gift arrived today:) Look what my SP sent me:) I haven't read the UK knitting magazines in quite a while SP so thank you for this. Do you see she also sent me needles, a rose bath bomb that smells divine and an amethyst key chain. I've put this on my bag to help open it as I struggle with zips. And a spiral stone card. I adore spirals:)
Thank you so much and could you be going to Woolfest next week? Is that the special place you mention? I wonder if I will see you there and not know who you are?
You have spoiled me with this package so thank you once more:)

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...