June 13, 2008

Look what I got and sock/shawl pictures:)

First June sock finished and enjoying the sunshine in the garden

Mabon shawl in progress. Colours not as pink as they seem
Look what my friend Ciel sent me:)) A fabulous pendant in silver she has made. She will be creating these for sale apparently if any one is looking for a unique Goddess pendant. Thank you Ciel I am wearing it as we speak:)
Then this little(or large) lot arrived from Jan for my purple and shawl obsession:) The other Jan I bet you are drooling at all the purple:))
Thank you Jan perfect colours:)

3 comments:

Crobbles said...

The pendant from Ciel is stunning. I am lucky enough to own some tine silver dragonfly stitch markers that she made for me. They are very precious and I know you will treasure your pendant.

I spy another purple shawl on the horizon!

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

The other Jan says yes she is drooling at the purples. I shall be looking forward to your next shawl creation.
I love the red socks I thought at first glance that it was a butterfly nestling in the leaves.

Priestess~Harper said...

I am so happy that you like the little pendant. :) It seemed the perfect gift for you . . . *hug*

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...