October 13, 2009

If Luck

If luck had a colour it would be red. Fire of enthusiasm and vitality that makes luck work for you.
If inspiration were a colour it would be blue, blue of the sky as you search it for ideas.
Blue of the sea as the tide comes in to shore.
And if I had a colour I'd love to be RAINBOW shades to colour my life and colour my day.
Yellow to light up the day to come,
orange glow as energies rise,
red as I grasp the day and ideas.
Green to go out and create.
Blue to calm the night to come.
Violet as I look within.
Purest white sends love into the world.
A rainbow of energies swirl through and through.
You have to learn to use them wisely and with love.
Not to overuse and drain your spirit.

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...