October 26, 2009

Femmes, a maiden to crone series

I've 4 Femmes almost ready for viewing, they reflect my current preoccupation with moon times and all are in shades of red. They represent Maiden to Crone. Definitely the last of this series as all the yarns were one of a kind from various sources so can never be repeated exactly.
If this idea resonates with you feel free to reserve yours as both the moon time ones in the last series have new homes to go to:)
Edited to add I'm sorry if I haven't responded yet to the comments, still got lots in my head that I need to write down and digest:) Will be in touch tomorrow and thank you for all the lovely comments regarding my femmes:)

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...