February 15, 2009

My word is - and Kreativ blog award




Your Word is "Fearless"



You see life as your one chance to experience everything, and you just go for it!

You believe the biggest risk is being afraid and missing out on something amazing.



Sometimes your fearlessness means you're daring. You enjoy risky activities.

And sometimes your fearlessness means you're courageous. You're brave enough to do the right thing, even when it's scary.

What's Your Word?

Does this sound like me? Possibly:)
I've been awarded the Kreativ blogger award by Needledancer
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it:)

The rules are:-

1. Copy the award to your site. Done

2. Link to the person from whom you received the award) Done

3. Nominate other bloggers.

4. Link to those on your blog.

5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

I love so many blogs that fit the kreativ category and it is hard to choose but here goes.

Sue at Creative spirit, her calligraphy is very inspiring and she comes up with such marvellous ideas

Helen at Drop one, her yarns are fabulous, the colours zing. Her photography always inspires me as well
Joanna at Friendsheep, her knitting makes me so envious. The colours she uses and the speed of knitting. She also makes beautiful painted art and cooks:)
Artis-Anne, Anne dyes the most wondrous yarns and fibres and is always willing to share her dyeing skills. I love the colours she comes up with and the Welsh names they are called. A touch of magic from Wales. Her knitting and spinning are so good I can only wish I could knit the things she makes
Laal Bear. Ursula has so much energy she puts me to shame. She always seems to have yummy yarn drying or being knit up. Her colours also inspire me. In fact Both Ursula and Phil (Mr Laal Bear) are creative. Their home is a treasure trove of art.

1 comment:

Brahdelt said...

My word is Fearless too, although I'm not so sure it fits me... ^^
Thank you for the award, I'm truly honored you chose me! *^v^*

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...