January 17, 2009

YOSH donations

Just look at the marvellous donations I've received for YOSH:) Thank you very much everyone. I will enjoy knitting this into hats and socks.

From Clarabelle this yarn is lovely and soft. I've never used any of these so can't wait to knit it up.

From Laal Bear, bright and cheery and just check out the Rowan. Hats from this will be snuggly:)
From Aniexma, yarn is for March and September/October. Lovely colours and doesn't the Regia remind you of Kureyon?
Thanks my friends I appreciate your donations.

Then look what Aniexma sent me as a gift alongside her yarn. For sharing with Mr Mog (of course)
I love the dragon scarf pattern and have wanted that for ages since I traded for a dragon scarf last year at Woolfest:) The fleece artist dreadlocks will make a wonderful shawl Anne and is a perfect colour for me:)
Then to share with Mr Mog some Canadian rice and yummy maple spread:) Toast and spread anyone?
Thanks Anne a feast for all senses.

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...