March 21, 2008

Ostara greetings:)


Happy Equinox, Ostara, Easter or what ever you celebrate at this most glorious time:) Typical full moon/equinox weather here this past 2 days. Very high tides and high winds. The goddess letting us know who is boss:)
For all that the energy around the beach was incredible. I could barely stand it was so fierce but so envigorating with it. We have had a quiet day today, just enjoying not having to drive to the hospital is a pleasure in itself. I've knit quite a bit on the beltaine shawl. All the fire colours have helped keep me warm.
On the contest BTW if you aren't a knitter/crocheter I will come up with an alternative gift if you win.

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...