September 10, 2007

Finished my BSJ plus other finished items:)




Here you go, finished items:)
BSJ, pattern Elizabeth Zimmerman
Yarn hand dyed cotton from destash 2 years ago I think?
time taken 3 days
Will I do another? Yes

Pram /cot cover pattern Ocean lace stole from justonemorerow.com
Yarn mohair/wool from stash unnamed.
Time taken 2 days. Picture doesn't do justice to colour which is creamy white with speckles of pins/lemons

Julias shawl capelet pattern from Wrapped in comfort
Yarn mohair from stash, unknown
Time taken 5 days. Only stopped because I ran out of yarn. It is great as a shoulder warmer
there you have it, I am up to date I think:)

4 comments:

Charity said...

The BSJ is great! These have become so popular lately. :0)

maylin said...

You are so productive it puts me to shame!

Bryony Ramsden said...

Wow! Those are all fab :D Your lace knitting is so beautiful - that's a lucky baby!

Anonymous said...

You are so productive, everything looks great!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...