April 13, 2012

ISPs and Virgin

I emailed the CEO of Virgin and let him know all about my problems with them. I didn't really expect a response but was pleasantly surprised. I had an email within half an hour of mine explaining that the CEO wasn't there but they would check into it. The very next morning a phone call from his assistant asking what had happened and offering to help. I replied that it was too late I had moved providers but had wanted to let them know why. Her response? you should have rung the CEO earlier and we could have helped. I did try to tell her that I had been unable to get past customer services or tech support but there you go.
At least they respond, albeit too late.

1 comment:

Ashling said...

Good for you!!! It does say alot that they responded, but you switching companies, not as a nameless person but as a customer who gave a reason to the person high enough up to care is powerful stuff. Good job!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...