May 01, 2006

looking for spinning wheel

I'm looking for a spinning wheel if anyone knows of any going cheaply? I missed one at the car boot yesterday and really want one to enable me to spin my own yarn. I've had to give up so many crafts with my rheumatoid arthritis and associated stuff that it is a question of what can I do to create? Spinning seems a fun thing to do. Someone emailed me that there was a free one last week which would have been unbelievably good luck as I don't have much funds with now being unable to work. Can you believe I missed it by 5 minutes only?

1 comment:

Ketutar said...

What a bummer! Sometimes "it wasn't meant to be" is so cruel... Hugs and my full compassion :-(

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...