October 20, 2007

Look what I found:)Trefriw 100% wool and a book



Look what I found today 100% wool from Trefriw yarns in Wales. Shade clematis a mixed purply blue. Quite a twist on it and feels a little harsh. Think that is because it maybe will bloom when washed? I've got 5 x 100gms here. Anyone want to trade for it? Also got the Fabulous fairisle book you see above. Lots of info and patterns. Same thing I'd like to trade for yarn
Lots of knitting going on, I've made fingerless gloves, another felted hat that felted:) I am still knitting on the Iris shawl for the ISE and around3/4 done I think.

1 comment:

Mary-Lou said...

What are you looking for by way of a trade for the book? I have some Schoppel Admiral sock yarn ...

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...