SP11 contest and birthday trip
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? my yarn winder I find it so helpful in winding skeins
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project? Usually I take something big such as a shawl
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?Has to be Glastonbury I love it there. If abroad then Paris
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?Wrapped in comfort by Alison Hyde Jepson I purchased this soon as it was available here in UK. I love the written patterns. I am not happy with charts
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? No
It is my birthday tomorrow and I think we are going out somewhere for lunch and a mooch about. Mr Mog is much cheerier I am pleased to say and thank you all for your warm wishes. He seems a lot more positive about the outcome.