March 06, 2006

Bags of fun


I'm busy making bags from the Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton book for Noro, its kind of a folded bag? plain garter stitch and great to knit while doing other things which I like. However I can't figure out how its meant to stitch up?? It reminds me a little of how you used to fold nappiesI know showing my age. Also the pattern says 10 and 1/2 inch for strap and that is way too short. Second one I've made longer or should I say I'm making longer. Yes even though I haven't figured out how to stitch it up I'm on with the next:)

Anyone made it and can help?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi the book you refer to for the bag, is it one of the normal Noro pattern books, if so I shall look out for it in my LYS that sells Noro or online. Love that bag, must make one LOL

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...