August 27, 2006

more destashing and of sheep namely Sydney:)

Still on with the destashing for the toilet project:) We have now got lots of stamp pads, beads and buttons to put on ebay.Oh and Debbie Mumm, Laurel Burch fabric you name it and it may be there:) Do you ever wonder where stuff accumulates? Its years since we did any beading and I honestly thought all beads were long gone, not so as I found out today. I think if all stuff sells we may get the downstairs loo done yet. Still a few things to put on and if you are looking for anything specific email me I may have just the thing:))
On sheep. As we all know Woolly wormhead issued a challenge regarding sheep. Well the mog has taken up that challenge and look what I found:)
oops, Sydney' monologue should read dietary change:))
url for beads, yarn, fabric and more is
http://tinyurl.co.uk/p1el

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...