August 03, 2006

A little drive through green

Just a couple of photos of the area I promised to upload. Been for a drive today soaking up the sunshine and the green:) Trying to plan what to do for mine and mr mog's birthday as they are week after each other. Yes we are Leos,well we would have to be with a name like moggie:)) I fancy a trip to Colinette to top up on yarns for the winter months while I can still get there. We could combine that with a trip on or to the Llangollen canal which both of us would adore. We used to live on a narrowboat on the canal and still miss the cut(as the canal is known) Today has been glorious sunshine and it helps when every bone aches. I can't move my neck at all and knitting today was a definate no no:( Always makes it harder if I can't distract myself with yarn and pins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every bone in my body aches today, too. It hurts to walk especially. Not even chocolate helps today...hehe...I tried. No spinning for sure.

You take beautiful pictures! What a wonderful place to live!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...