March 01, 2009

St David's Day and Project Spectrum

As it is St David's Day today I thought I'd upload some of my favourite pictures in green and golds to celebrate the day and the sunshine.
current progress on the Spring sock.
A femme in full St David's Day colours.

Vicky had a fabulous picture on her blog done as a mosaic and I loved the idea so asked her how to do it.
Here you see the result:) Thank you Vicky.
All pictures are mine and include Femmes, hand dyed yarn, flowers and finished items.

It has been a mixed day today brilliant sunshine then minutes later dark and raining. March is supposed to "come in like a lion and out like a lamb" so maybe this is its way of showing it.
Busy week to come. Wednesday is hospital day for Mr Mog. This is when we see the urologist and check on progress. He is much better this week I'm glad to say.

3 comments:

Crobbles said...

A lovely glowing mosaic Amber :-)

Anonymous said...

The photos are lovely eye candy.

Artis-Anne said...

Great mosaic Amber you put me to shame not posting on St Davids Day and me a proud Welsh woman !!

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...