December 09, 2005

Christmas cakes, cards and more




Yule cards now all off icially written, confettied and ready to send- all 69 of them. DH has sore hands from writing. Christmas cakes in oven almost finished 5 of them as we speak. Made so many as a practice its a while since I baked such cakes and we have 3 to make for our nephews wedding beginning of February so I wanted to see how this oven and my recipes went together. The smell yesterday of all the fruit marinading in brandy was divine and I could have willingly eaten fruit as is:))
Back to crafting now I've got 6 scarves made and need to make 5 more plus finish a crochet cushion and make a throw. Better get on:) Definately need to take some photos of the finished knitting and upload to here before they get given away. So this scarf is Colinette firecracker and the 2 ATCs(artist trading cards) are for a winter swap I joined.

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...