September 19, 2012

Autumn equinox

Almost at Autumn Equinox and the weather has changed suddenly. Last night I was cold most of the night, the duvet providing very little warmth at all. The trees are losing their leaves now, some are bare already whilst others are just starting the colour change.
I feel my body starting to slow down, I feel more reflective, reaching inwards
I have an urge to study, to read my tarot cards. To go deeper into meanings. To compare the various packs and their imagery.
To create more.
I know this year has been a bad one for me health wise. I am much slower and in far more pain than last year. The pain is more or less constant lately and it is hard to ignore it when every movement hurts.
But I won't be beaten , I will keep pushing. It's what I do and what I need to do.
My equinox meditation will focus on what can be, and how I can make it happen
A thank you also to the Goddess and the Green Man for their presence in my life.



4 comments:

laoi gaul~williams said...

i found last night chilly for the first time and even thought about putting one of my vintage blankets on the bed...but my hot flushes prevented that!
i have bene the same, wanting to settle down and start to study things-i have brought all my druidry print-outs off the bookshelf to start reading again and had my druid animal oracle out the other night.
i am looking forwards to these darker days

Ashling said...

Sounds like this year has gifted you with wisdom.

Leanne said...

thatta girl, you keep pushing amber...I need to push more too. This hasnt been a good year for me in many ways, I need to push for 2013 to be better.. I am going to Avebury on saturday, I'll have my equinox observance there...

Leanne x
talesofsimpledays.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Hi amber, you ok?

Leanne x

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...