July 26, 2006

still creating, pictures soon

Still shawl making and promise soon as I get back from camp this weekend will upload pictures. I've done fire, water, earth, spirit and working on air as we speak. Also made a few tiny amulet bags as per Carries instructions. Love these they are so cute:)
Have sent off my second SP parcel and my one skein ones, hope they like them. Not sure first one to my SP actually got there yet:(
Going to camp on Friday til Monday and really looking forward to it. A group of like minded people coming together to celebrate Lammas. Always love going there, the atmosphere is excellent

No comments:

Poetry for Brigid Imbolc

  The Lake Isle of Innisfree BY  WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay a...